Lay Away Plan
The Precious Jewels UK 'Lay Away Plan', gives you the freedom and flexibility to buy that special piece of jewellery with the option of spreading the costs over several months.
FAQs and Terms and Conditions of our lay away plans:
What are my payment options?
- An initial deposit of at least 20% of the total purchase price, including taxes, is required to start your lay away plan.
- Lay away plans can be active for a total of six consecutive months.
How long is the lay away contract?
- The contract length is at your discretion, as long as it's paid in full within 6 months.
What if the item is on sale or the price changes from when the order is opened?
- If the item is on sale at the time the lay away plan is opened, the sale price will be honoured. The price of the jewellery at the time of the order, is the total price you will pay.
Can I cancel my lay away at any time?
- If you choose to cancel your lay away plan, your payments will be refunded with the exception of special order items and if a non-refundable custom ring size charge has been applied. In this case you will be refunded your total payments made to date minus the special order/non-refundable fees.
- We will confirm when you start your law away plan if there is any non-refundable items in your order.
How will I pay my instalments?
- No monthly statements are sent so it is your responsibility to make the required payments, within the agreed time frame.
Are there any fees associated with my purchase?
- No additional fees will be added to the purchase price.